New Ulm Area Catholic Schools is committed to making Catholic education affordable for as many families as we can serve.
Who receives scholarship money?
- 169 students received scholarship assistance during the 2018-2019 school year.
- In 2018-2019, NUACS scholarship funds covered only 68% of the proven financial need.
How financial need is established and distributed:
- An independent company, FAIR (Financial Aid Independent Review), determines necessity after families submit their application.
- Funds are then distributed from the NUACS Educational Trust Fund, NUACS Adopt-a-Student program, or parish scholarships to families who have displayed a need.
Why attending NUACS is important to families:
- Faith is incorporated in everything we do.
- 13:1 student-to-teacher ratio average.
- NUACS is fully accredited by the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (MNSAA).
- The average ACT score for the Class of 2018 was 24.7, over three points above the state average. CHS graduated 100% of seniors from the Class of 2018, with 100% of students entering post-secondary education or missionary work within a year of graduation.
How you can help:
- Remember the NUACS Educational Trust Fund with a gift in your will.
- Set up a one-time gift or recurring gift online. Click Here to donate online now.
- Donations can be dropped in the Sunday offering basket at area churches, or you may mail or drop off your donation to the NUACS Development Office at 514 N. Washington, New Ulm, MN 56073.
- Donate cash, stock, or IRA distributions by contacting Stefanie Wenninger, NUACS Development Director.
- Leave a legacy to NUACS in your estate plan. Contact Stefanie in the NUACS Development Office at 507-233-0751 for more information.