NUACS Home and School Association
The NUACS Home and School Association was created to promote good will, cooperation, and communication between families, school staff, administration, and the New Ulm Area community. Our goal is to assist NUACS leadership and staff by:
The Home and School Association is comprised of current NUACS Parents. Our motto is “Encourage each other and build each other up.” (Thessalonians 5:11). We hope to have at least two representatives from each grade to offer a diverse cross section of parents. However, all are welcome to get involved. Due to the infancy of this organization, we will continue to grow and expand as needed to promote the NUACS Mission and Vision.
- Creating a welcoming community to new families and prospective students.
- Encouraging current families to participate by creating new volunteer opportunities.
- Continuing to foster a sense of school support, pride, and enthusiasm.
- Serving as a resource for communication between parents and school.
- Providing continuing education opportunities for parents by providing Parental Informational Events and Forums.
- Celebrating and supporting our NUACS staff and administration by sponsoring staff appreciation events.
- Strengthening the presence of NUACS in the community.
“This is important: to get to know people, listen, expand the circle of ideas. The world is crisscrossed by roads that come closer together and move apart, but the important thing is that they lead towards the good.“ (Pope Francis)