Welcome to the Counseling Page!
CLICK HERE FOR CORONAVIRUS RESOURCES
Welcome to the CHS School Counseling page! Hello, my name is Chelsea Buchholz and I am the grades 7-12 school counselor. I'm excited to be back at Cathedral for my fourth year. I graduated from Minnesota State University, Mankato with my Master of Science degree in Professional School Counseling and my Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. I currently hold a K-12 school counseling license in the state of Minnesota.
As a school counselor, I deliver a wide range of services in working with students, parents, teachers, and the community. It is my job to help students at Cathedral High School meet their personal and academic goals. I strive to foster academic, social, and career development in all students.
Some things I do as a school counselor are:
- individual counseling and crisis counseling
- small group counseling
- facilitate classroom lessons on career, social, and academic development
- assist with each student's career and college preparation
- consult with parents
- host career and college planning nights for students and parents
- collaborate with teachers and staff to increase student success
- coordinate college visits and scholarship information
- coordinate and administer the PSAT, ASVAB, and ACT Aspire Exams
I am at Cathedral on Mondays 7:30 am-3:30 pm, Tuesdays 7:30-9:00 am and 2:10-3:30 pm, Wednesdays 7:30-12:30 pm, Thursdays 7:30-12:30 pm and Fridays 7:30 am-3:30 pm. Please stop in and visit with any questions or concerns. You can also reach me by phone at 507-359-9315 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's make it a great year!
(P): (507) 359-9315